What Is T-Rex
T-Rex is a miner that supports over 30 algorithms. The program is created for ‘green’ graphics cards, which is Nvidia. It supports Windows and Linux. On the project’s page on GitHub the developers point out that they are trying to make T-Rex as fast and convenient as possible.
Developer fee is 1%, which means that every two hours, your equipment will work for developers for a bit over 1 minute. The exception is Tensority. For this algorithm, the fee is 3%.
What To Mine On T-Rex
The other algorithms are: x16rt, x16r, x16s, x17, x22i, x25x, x21s, x11r, geek, bcd, hmq1725, honeycomb, tensority, dedal, sha256t, sha256q, timetravel, lyra2z, bitcore, sonoa,renesis, balloon, polytimos, skunk, c11, phi, tribus, astralhash, jeonghash, padihash and pawelhash.
GPU Hash Rates On T-Rex
We tested Nvidia graphics cards on T-Rex. Here are the results of Zcoin (XZC) mining on the MTP algorithm.
- Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb – 1.6 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1070 8gb – 2.1 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1070Ti 8gb – 2.65 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1080 8gb – 3 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1080Ti 11gb – 3.65 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1660 6 gb – 1.5 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1660Ti 6gb – 2.3 Mh/s;
- Nvidia RTX 2060 6gb – 2.1 Mh/s;
- Nvidia RTX 2070 8gb – 2.6 Mh/s;
- Nvidia RTX 2080 8gb – 3.5 Mh/s;
- Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11gb – 4.3 Mh/s.
And these are hash rates for Ravencoin mining.
- Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti 4gb – 6.5 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1060 3/6gb – 9.5 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1070 8gb – 17 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1070Ti 8gb – 24 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1080 8gb – 27 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1080Ti 11gb – 34 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1660 6 gb – 16 Mh/s;
- Nvidia GTX 1660Ti 6gb – 19 Mh/s;
- Nvidia RTX 2060 6gb – 21 Mh/s;
- Nvidia RTX 2070 8gb – 30 Mh/s;
- Nvidia RTX 2080 8gb – 31 Mh/s;
- Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11gb – 38 Mh/s.
Where To Download T-Rex
The latest miner version to date is 0.14.6. The developers concentrated on bug fixes and fixed four known issues. You can download T-Rex on GitHub. Or you can download this archive with all the programs and files inside. The archive password is 2miners.
How To Setup T-Rex
Here is how to setup T-Rex for Zcoin and Ravencoin mining on the 2Miners pool. Let’s start with Zcoin XZC.
t-rex.exe -a mtp -o stratum+tcp://xzc.2miners.com:8080 -u YOUR_ADDRESS.RIG_ID -p x pause
Here are Ravencoin settings.
t-rex.exe -a x16rv2 -o stratum+tcp://rvn.2miners.com:6060 -u YOUR_ADDRESS.RIG_ID -p x pause
Remember to replace YOUR_ADDRESS with your actual wallet address, so that you could get your coins.
For example, a8ULhhDgfdSiXJhSZVdhb8EuDc6R3ogsaM.
Also, make sure to change RIG_ID – a rig name of your choice. It may be useful if you have more than one rig. You can use up to 32 Latin symbols, numbers, as well as “-” and “_”.
For example, rig-1.
We made video tutorials on how to mine cryptocurrencies. Here is one about Zcoin. Make sure to turn on subtitles.
And here is Ravencoin tutorial.
After you finish setting up and launch the bat file, you will see the following.
Then you will be able to find yourself in the Miners Online tab.
The final step is finding your address in the Payouts tab. The coins will become available after some time.
If you have any questions, visit our Telegram miner crypto chat.