Statistics server is temporarily offline. This doesn't affect the mining process. Mining works fine.
- No registration required - You don't have to provide any personal information for mining. Same goes for our tech support and helpdesk. You can use all features of the pool without submitting your personal data.
- 24/7 Support - 2Miners pool offers 24/7 tech support. You can ask questions anytime through the following channels: Telegram mining chat, Pool Chat (Telegram) with admins, Helpdesk or email.
- Pool fee - Mining pools charge fees for their work. When the pool finds a block, it keeps a percentage of the block reward and distributes the rest among miners. Most pools charge 1% fee. But some pools charge 2% or more. 2Miners pool charges a minimum fee of 1% (1.5% in solo mining mode). It often happens that the block reward is higher due to transactions in the block. 2Miners pays out all rewards for a found block to its miners, including extra fees for transactions in the block.
- Solo Pool Option - All cryptocurrencies in the 2Miners pool have a Solo mining option. Solo lets you mine independently as compared to the pool mining. If you find a block using your own mining power, you will get the reward for the whole block, otherwise you won't get anything. This option is popular among expert miners. Learn more.
- Email monitoring - All mining pools send email notifications about the operation of mining equipment. It's important to get notified as soon as possible when one or several of your mining rigs go offline. It allows you to fix the issue promptly and make sure your equipment is active. 2Miners has email notifications for all cryptocurrencies available in the pool.
- Rig monitoring bot (Telegram) - 2Miners pool offers its miners a unique feature – a Telegram bot for rig monitoring. The bot allows you to review mining stats (profitability) in the selected period of time and get notified when your rigs malfunction. Solo miners will especially appreciate notifications about new blocks. It is particularly useful, if you rent mining power on Nicehash. You can cancel the order right away once you find a block. Unlike email notifications, Telegram bot is always at hand.
- Ready to go version of the mining software - 2Miners pool has a special archive with the mining software for all cryptocurrencies listed in the pool. Mining setup has never been so easy. You just need to create a wallet for the chosen cryptocurrency (or create an address on a crypto exchange), download and unpack the archive, and start mining.
- Pool Chat (Telegram) with admins - Mining pools usually give the opportunity to their miners to communicate in special chats. Unlike others, 2Miners chat is truly active. Its members discuss cryptocurrencies and mining, and also share their experience with each other. We set up hardware and software together, talk about the most profitable cryptocurrencies for mining and much more. There is always someone from the pool tech support in the chat, ready to help with challenging issues.
- PPLNS rewards system - The best pools use PPLNS rewards system. When a pool finds a new cryptocurrency block, the reward is fairly distributed among miners in the pool. Moreover, PPLNS system protects pools from dishonest miners, or "pool hoppers". Learn more.
- Helpdesk - Most pools have a special knowledge database called helpdesk. If you can't find an answer there, you can contact pool tech support directly from the helpdesk. 2Miners helpdesk and pool tech support are available 24/7.
- New block notification bot (Telegram) - Each cryptocurrency mining pool on 2Miners has a special Telegram bot. It notifies you when the pool finds a new block. The bot sends the number of a found block, the network hashrate and the total number of pool miners.
- Night Mode - Our pool lets you choose between two interfaces: a standard day mode and a contrast night mode. Many apps allow you to switch to the night mode when it gets dark, but there are also users that like working in the night mode even during the day.
- Mining Video Guides - 2Miners has How to start mining video guides for most cryptocurrencies listed in the pool. If you have difficulties with mining setup, watch the guide and follow a few simple steps. Our video guides will help you set up mining on your computer in no time.