Pool Website Translated to 20 Languages
This month we’ve added 2 new languages: Arabic and German.
We understand that it is not always very easy to make a translation. Some words like “share”, “pool”, “uncle block” etc. could be translated or could be kept in English. Every language is different. We kindly ask you for help. If you see any error please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will fix that.
50 000 Miners Online
We’ve reached another important milestone. More than 50 000 miners are currently mining in our pools. We are thrilled to have you here. We are doing our best to provide the highest level of services to our miners.
Ethereum MEV Extra Profit
2Miners has announced its Miner-extracted Value (MEV) profits strategy. Archer DAO has been chosen as a strategic partner for the MEV extraction. Let’s describe MEV in simple terms. The specialized software is watching the incoming transactions in the blocks to seek opportunities to step in the middle of a chain of token exchanges and profit from the exchange rate difference.
We are distributing MEV rewards among our Ethereum miners. In the nearest future, we add a monitoring system that allows everyone to track the additional MEV profit being earned. Read more on this post 2Miners MEV Strategy: More Profit for Miners with Help of Archer DAO.
Monero Minimum Payout
We have decreased the minimum payout on Monero (XMR) pool from 0.1 XMR to 0.01 XMR.
That means you could reach the minimum payout 10 times faster now.
GRIN and MWC Updates
GRIN developers found a problem in their code on March, 18. This was an official GRIN devs message: “We identified an invalid BP rangeproof on the main chain about 8 hours ago. We expect to release a fix that would invalidate those 8 hours. Please consider halting further mining until then.” Because of that some of the GRIN blocks were rejected and the miners lost their rewards. Our GRIN pool was completely stopped for 2 days. Now they are back online.
Just 2 weeks before that network issue (at the beginning of March) gate.io exchange has upgraded its Grin wallet and started to support slatepack address for Grin. The address was absolutely same for everybody. The exchange gave a special memo number for each of the users. You could not deposit any amount of Grin you want. You needed to deposit the amount ending with your memo number. The Grin address on gate.io was always grin1n26np6apy07576qx6yz4qayuwxcpjvl87a2mjv3jpk6mnyz8y4vq65ahjm. Let’s say your memo was 456789. That means you could only deposit 100.456789 Grin or 345.456789 Grin etc. Read more
Unfortunately, after the recent GRIN problems the deposits on gate.io are closed again but we hope they would be re-enabled in the future. You still needed to mine to Grin++ wallet as it is the best solution for GRIN network.
MWC is a fork of GRIN so they had exactly the same problem. The only difference is that miners lost not hours of mining rewards but days! At the moment the MWC network is operating fine. The pools are working too and the hotbit exchange is receiving the deposits without any issues.
Great News for Cortex (CTXC) Miners!
- We’ve reduced the reward confirmation time in 2Miners pool from 10 000 to 500 blocks (from 2 days to 2 hours).
- Binance Exchange has re-enabled CTXC deposits.
2Miners Overclocking Guides
Overclocking is a very important and popular topic in all our chats and media. Thanks to our miners we’ve prepared a couple of posts with overclocking basics.
- How To Overclock Nvidia and AMD Graphics Cards on Different Algorithms. This post is more application-oriented. You could find the basic settings for both Nvidia and AMD GPU’s and read the basic overclocking principles.
- Beginning Miner’s Guide and GPU Overclocking on Different Algorithms. This post has a more theoretical nature and it is much longer. If you want to understand the overclocking process better we would highly recommend it as well.
New Blog Posts
We’ve prepared some interesting mining-related and crypto-related posts this month that we strongly recommend you to read.
- Ethereum Mining Profit Is Down. What Happened and What to Do? – provides you the answers to the most common mining rewards-related questions.
- Nvidia RTX 3060 Mines Ethereum without Restrictions. GPU Test Results – tells you the 3060 story. The first GPU with an intentional hashrate-drop on Ethereum mining has been cracked 🙂
- Definitive Guide: How to Create and Sell NFTs. 2Miners Crypto Art Collection – NFT is one of the most popular topics this year. We’ve created a guide on how to create and sell them.